endless list of favorite tv shows [2/?] » Firefly (2002-2003)
"Someone ever tries to kill you, you try to kill ‘em right back."
EXCLUSIVE: St. Louis Police Officer Blows the Whistle on Rampant Corruption Within the Department
“I wouldn’t have came down here (to Ferguson) and stood on those front lines, I would have taken my uniform off and have resigned. I didn’t have to come down here, but I would not have come down here and oppressed these people.”
sketch-a-day: 244/365 a #new52 #raven. #illustration #copicmarkers #comicbooks #dccomics #teentitans #art #drawing #studiosquid #tentaclemadestudios (at tentacle-made studios at Hemlock House)
Anonymous said: What is your ultimate fantasy?
- Woman behind an iconic protest photo shares her story
- The Science of Your Racist Brain
- Protests continue despite storm (x) (x) (x) (x) (x)
- Another video from the Justice for Mike Brown Rally in DC
- Still no explanation for why “Support Darren Wilson” page was shut down
- Time for real change in Ferguson and beyond
- Only way Darren Wilson’s fun could have been wrestled over is if he had it already pulled out (x)
- America’s law enforcement needs greater accountability
What superhero would you choose to be?
Maslany: Raphael the Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle for the accent
Paulson: Wolverine (“I look like that in the morning”)
Williams: Spider-Man, for the agility and subtlety
Sagal: Caesar from the Planet of the Apes reboot
Dormer: Batman, for the psychology
Beharie: The Hulk, so it’d be on if people pushed the wrong button
NATALIE DORMER FOR ALL THE BATMANS!
Dear Mr. Potter,
We are pleased to inform that you have been accepted at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. Please find enclosed a list of all necessary books and equipment.
Term begins on September 1. We await your owl by no later than July 31.